Now that you've explored and shortlisted destinations, it's time to take off. But wait, before you take off, it's time for a quick reality check. Are you sure you have sufficient resources to undertake this trip? Do you know the exact distance you need to cover to reach your final destination?
When (re)positioning brands, brand builders look for new stories to tell. Understanding how these new stories differ from your brand's current narrative, is essential to avoid running out of gas halfway your destination. Driven by latest consumer neuroscience insights, marketers look for data on the implicit level to help substantiate briefings for strategic brand decisions.
With Neuropositioning we benchmark your brand based on a quantitative positioning of your brand (and your direct competitors) vis-à-vis your Intended Association (your destination). When crafting brand stories, our intuitive visualisations help you uncover which emotional differentiators may be out of reach as Intended Association (IA) versus those that can realistically give you a lasting competitve edge.
Meet Neuropositioning, a benchmarking tool to verify how realistic your re-positioning goals are. By comparing the 'psychological distance' between your brand's current vs the intended position, and comparing this distance with your direct competitors and hallmarks, you will get a neuroscientific sanity check. Our neuropositioning algorithms generate a neurometric score as proxy for this 'psychgological distance'. We call it the Mindspeller Association Score, a.k.a. 'MAS'. The higher the MAS, the shorter the distance to your destination, the less campaign budget you will need to recode new brand associations!
How does it work
- Upload your assets of interest (including competitive assets and IA hallmarks).
- Select the Intended Associations resulting from your Explorer session.
- Discover how you compare with a competitive asset and Mindspeller IA hallmark by visualising the performance of you brand on the implicit level towards any concept available in the network.
- Quantify the potential for improvement on each of your brand's intended associations and relate the delta's to your campaign budget.
- Export customized radar charts useful for briefings, presentations and reporting.